Sunday, January 25, 2009

Where to start?

Well here we are, blogging our way through the ghastly creation of building our new home, I hope you, our friends and family (and others) find our blog intersting and exciting.

We started this journey out by approaching our local bank for the second time, only to be disapointed from the insensate so called bank manager, so we promptly left the bank mortified that she so bluntly couldn't help us.

People that know me well, know that when I want something, I don't take "No" for an answer and definately don't just give up. I then spent hours online that night, researching banks that might be willing to help us out, in no time, here we are signed up with CBA and got pre-approval on Friday 23rd January 2009, no more than 4 days after our local ANZ rejected us. We are hoping to have full approval by Thursday 29th Jan, I will be sure to keep you updated.

We have had an unbelievable rollarcoaster of a journey so far, just trying to sort out our finances, I can't believe this is such an emotional ride thus far, already.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment