Monday, August 24, 2009

Work stopped 24/08/2009

Just recieved a phone call from the SS for the first time since we very started, so you can imagine my heart sinking when I knew it was him calling....!

Anyway he proceeds to tell me that work has stopped at the house because the farking banks are usless wan*ers that can't seem to do their job properly and pay the freaking builder, there are two drawdowns due
and they haven't even paid one of them, I only noticed this this morning, then proceeded to call the broker to find out WTF is going on and he then tells me he has been dealing with this all week and they should be paid tomorrow!

Arrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh This still doesn't help as SS has said that they proberly won't be able to get back on site untill next week now because of the stuff up, so there goes a full week of NO work, and interest charges from the builder, AT NO FAULT OF MY OWN, mind you!

To say I'm angry would be an understatement, I am sick to death of these incompetent banks and brokers!

No comments:

Post a Comment