UPDATE...
To cut a long story short the broker f*cked up BAD, when he was calling the bank
about my file, to get us updates, he was quoting the wrong reference number, hence the info he was giving me was inncorrect, I called and found out that the valuation actually HAD NOT been ordered let alone, come back with a figure, like we were told. Our file got withdrawn from the banks system as the broker didn't get the building contracts into the bank in time...
I have now asked the bank to re-instate our account and order the valuation which
has been done thanks to me, and I have put an urgent note on it, as he has lost us
8 weeks, I am steaming, I am soooo mad with him, I tried striking him off
my account and told the bank he is no longer allowed to talk to them about my account
that I was going to do it all on my own from now on, but they wont allow it!!! Arrrgggghhhh
Only to top it off, when J and I were going over our final plans that we only just got back from the drafter, we have noticed that they have knocked off 2.3 squares over the total area of floor space so instead of being 30.8 squares of living it is now 28 squares LIVING...WTF???
We have requested an URGENT meeting with the owner of GJG and our CSO to find out EXACTLY wtf is going on, cant wait for that meeting.
Nothing seems to be going to plan...................
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment